Cauliflower rice is one of the staples in my house. I can’t believe it was only late last year that I got round to making it. Its so easy and tastes amazing.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- Salt to taste
- Optional: ½ onion & 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- Remove leaves and stem from cauliflower and grate (with box grater or food processor) the entire head of cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Add coconut oil or butter to a pan over medium heat. Add in onion and garlic (if using) until slightly browned.
- Add the grated cauliflower and salt and stir for 5-10 minutes.
Thats all. Easy 🙂